MS, RDN, CDE
In 2006, Michelle established her nutrition practice to provide personalized information to help patients achieve their health and nutrition goals. As the practice grew, Michelle shared in her patients’ successes and healthful outcomes. She saw the need for more dietitians to provide the same high-quality, evidence-based nutrition information. In 2012, her practice became The Nutrition Professionals.
Michelle is passionate about nutrition and feels that nutrition is the foundation for health and wellness. She realizes it takes a commitment to be healthy and fit. She practices what she teaches by eating healthfully, running, and practicing yoga. She enjoys cooking, gardening, hiking, and eating out. Michelle is a life-long learner and studies nutrition in her spare time.
Michelle received her Bachelor of Arts Degree in Family and Consumer Studies from California State University, Long Beach. She earned a Master of Science Degree in Human Nutrition and Foods at Arizona State University. Michelle has worked in the field of health and nutrition in the Phoenix area since 1990. In addition to being a Registered Dietitian Nutritionist, Michelle is a Certified Diabetes Educator.
- Academy of Nutrition and Dietetics, Registered Dietitian Nutritionist
- American Association of Diabetes Educators, Certified Diabetes Educator
- Fellow of The Academy of Nutrition and Dietetics
- Commission on Dietetic Registration, certification in Adult Weight Management
- Academy of Nutrition and Dietetics, Certificate of Training in Chronic Kidney Disease Management
- Arizona State University W.P. Carey School of Business, Leadership Certification
- Academy of Nutrition and Dietetics
- Weight Management Dietetic Practice Group
- Diabetes Care and Education Practice Group
- Nutrition Entrepreneurs Practice Group
- Arizona Academy of Nutrition and Dietetics